Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Secret Garden - New Cougar Canyon Bouldering Area!


A gem in an already beautiful bouldering area, Cougar Canyon's bouldering keeps on getting better. The quality of these new problems is something to check out for yourself. They have been hiding underneath the Secret Wall all this time......if you like steep, aesthetic problems on beautiful features this is the spot. Spitting distance from the "Down Under" area, now we have yet another great addition to the fantastic climbing down here. Included here is a little mini-guide to add to the full Cougar Boulder Guide (didnt feel like rewriting the whole thing), but I thought the info needed to be out there. ENJOY!

Topo: The Secret Garden - Bouldering






1 comment:

  1. Hey Allen,

    It was cool climbing with you the other day. I wish I could have got out with you again but had to get the van ready for the trip home. I'm sure we'll get a chance to rope up again, either donw here on some sandstone or next year when I make it back up. Drop me an email when you get a chance. douglv@cox.net

    Cheers,

    Doug

    ReplyDelete