Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Freshened Up For 2014!



It's been a long while since I have put some real effort into updating this site. Sorry for the long delay :)

Fortunately I have updated the links/downloads page so that all the links to the downloads now work and you don't have to go through a stupid virus filled share site (the reason why none of the links worked anymore). Having said that if you find a link on the blog itself that doesn't work, just head to the 'Download It' tab bar and it should have a working updated version.

Either than that the posts will now again continue to flow! Please comment here if you have any questions and I would love to help!!!

 I hope everyone is having a great winter wherever they are and I will post a few new shots to get you stoked!

Happy skiing/climbing all!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment